We offer project specific fire risk assessment, value engineering design, and specification services for any size project. Our team includes degree fire protection engineers, fire protection consultants, and certified designers to ensure that proposals and projects are well designed and qualified upfront to meet all requirements.
We take extra care to ensure all fire suppression systems installation and service work is completed only by licensed, factory trained, and certified professionals. Our field technicians and superintendents have an average of 10+ years with Fire Protection. We take care to ensure our fire protection system installations are to the highest degree of quality and efficiency. We ensure our projects are completed on time and within budget.
Industrial Fire Protection Systems
Our expertise is in the design and installation of special fire hazard technology and industrial fire protection systems, including the latest in fire alarm and fire detection systems.
Industrial Field Specialties
- Protection of gas turbine generators
- Chemical storage areas
- Bulk chemical offload sites
- Gas compressor stations
- Heat transfer systems
- Flammable liquid operations
Technology Field Specialties
- Semiconductor tool fire suppression systems
- Clean room fire detection systems
- Flight simulator fire suppression systems
- Telephone switch/electronic data processing fire detection and fire suppression systems